As much as I hate to admit it, I've found that I could stand to work a little harder to be a better dawg. As I reflected I came up with way more than is possible to fix in one year so I've compiled just a short list of the more important things to work on in 2010:
1. Spend more time with my dear friend, Artie Choke .
Even though he looks as young as he ever did,
he is gettin' older and won't be around forever.
2. Help the economy by patronizin' the local businesses,
such as the Hard Sole Cafe , on a much more frequent schedule.
3. Research and develop a way to convert the Sole Train to
natural gas which is plentiful in my area.
4. As spokesdawg and production manager at Chester Poopenbacher Inc. ,
I'm hopin' to improve quality and increase poopcorn production.
5. Work harder and be more frugal so that I can impress Ms. Truffles
with the amount of gravy that I have accumulated for our future life together.
6. With the increase of lawlessness in the Wild West, I think I've come to the conclusion that it will be necessary to hire a deputy to assist me
in my duties as Marshall Hoover.
7. Curb my appetite for destuffin' my toys,
and destroyin' my PUs clothin' articles .
HEY!!! Hold on just one doggone minute! Let's not get carried away
with this resolutions thingy. I gotta have sumpthin' for next New Year's Eve!
Besides, I don't know if I can quit cold turkeys.
HAP-PEE NEW YEAR!!!
I wish all of you a
Healthy and Wonderful 2010!