I've been gettin' some real nice awards here for awhile and I've been stickin' 'em back in a folder. Now seems like a good time to dig 'em out and acknowledge the nice folks who thoughtfully passed them on to me.
- Your hobby? Blogging
- Your fear? None
- Where do you want to be in six years? Swimmin'
- Where were you last night? Bed
- Something you aren't? Calm
- Muffins? Please
- Wish list item? No animal abuse (sorry, couldn't stop at one word)
- Where did you grow up? Pennsylvania
- Last thing you did? Ate
- What are you wearing? Nothing
- Your TV? Useless
- Your pets? Duh!
- Friends? Wonderful
- Your life? Long
- Your mood? Joyous
- Missing someone? Truffles
- Vehicle? Hogkiller
- Something you're not wearing? Shoes
- Your favorite store? Petsmart
- Your favorite color? Gray
- When was the last time you laughed? When I saw Mom gettin' outta the shower (again, couldn't stop at one word)
- Last time you cried? Nailclipping
- Your best friend? Man
- One place that I go to over and over? The woods
- One person who emails me regularly? Nerd Bob
- Favorite place to eat? Home
Ok- 2 down and 2 to go.
This next one is a little more involved. It is the Over the Top Award from Andrea again on her other blog: http://arise2write.blogspot.com/2009/10/miracles.html. Now you're talkin' my language 'cuz I don't like to do anything half-you know what. It's all or nuthin' with me. This award asks a bunch of questions and you are only allowed a one word answer. Just for fun I filled it out:
And last but not least this Good Friends award comes from my little buddy Coco whom I've only known a short time but I feel I bonded with instantly. Check out her unique perspective on life at http://luvbeingachihuahua.blogspot.com/2009/10/thankful-thursday-new-friends.html
Thanks to one and all for passin' these along-they are very much appreciated. And as with most awards they are meant to be passed on, but I refuse to narrow it down to just a few of my bloggin' buddies. Feel free to grab one or all of them if you like. You and your comments are very special to me and I would not want to let anyone out in the cold.
Well, now that I've clapped the dust off my paws and taken care of that piece of business, it's time to decorate the porch for Halloween.
And speakin' of cold, be careful that Jack Frost doesn't nip at your pumpkin.
Have a glowin' weekend.