Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's a Milk Bone Christmas!!



It's a MilkBone Christmas!
Can you see my tree Gramma bought? Can you see it, huh? huh? huh? She says she bought it for her GrandDog (aka: ME!) It's the best tree ever! BUT why in the world won't Mom let me near it? You can see she put it on top of a very tall cupboard and try as I might, I can't get to it. I've stood on top of the nearby stand and stretched my neck and inhaled for all I am worth but I can't get to it. I want to taste it and I want to taste it NOW! Mom says it's for Decoration. I do not understand. It's only me, her and Dad and nobody else that lives here so who is "Decoration" and why does he get MY tree from Gramma? Humans! Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em! Anyway, THANKS GRAMMA (and PAPPY too!)

1 comment:

Hebnix said...

Tequillajane says that she knows decoration.... and she can deliver that to him, if you'd like....wink, wink....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...